A Mantra for all ages
A popular slogan in the 1960’s to motivate people to volunteer and work relentlessly for good causes was, “If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem.” How many of you have been issued an illegal parking ticket for blocking a pedestrian ramp located in the long street of a ‘T’ intersection without a marked crosswalk, traffic sign, or traffic control device regulating the flow of traffic?
How about being zapped by a misguided rogue warrior’s ticket gun while trying to pass through a NYC intersection during rush hour; when the warrior stands in front of your car to block your exit while the light is still green?
Don’t sit back and let other people fight your battles
It’s time for members of the NYC driving public to develop a sense of community. Step out of your own egosystem, and take action. What can you do? Well, how about this:
- Send an email to Councilman David Greenfield sharing your injustice at the hands of a warrior. He is an outspoken friend of the driving public. Here’s a link to Councilman Greenfield’s website
- Ask you passenger to take a moving picture with your hand held camera of the bad behavior of a rogue warrior while you navigate an intersection during rush hour
- Send the name and id number to Councilman Greenfield, or the captain of the police precinct, or the Commissioner of the DOF or DOT, with a copy to me, Larry B, of the the rogue warrior who issues you an illegal pedestrian ramp ticket
Here’s a video taken by a good friend of ours, Josh.
What do you think about the warriors waiting for box blockers during rush hour traffic; instead of directing traffic to try to ameliorate the congestion?
Let’s tip our collective hat to Josh for taking action!
What action did you take for the benefit of the driving public?
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Metes and Bounds Description of Place of Occurrence can be Beaten - January 15, 2018
- Client Success: I Beat a No Standing Parking Ticket - January 8, 2018
- Final Parking Ticket Quickie Quiz Challenge for 2017 - January 2, 2018