I’d like you to meet Lance, the brand, spanking new parking ticket warrior
Are you going to make Lance a hero in the wacky world of NYC parking tickets?
Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It’s free and fun!
- A current registration sticker is required to be affixed to your windshield. Displaying a sticker that came unglued on your dashboard has no meaning. Or, renewing your registration AFTER you receive a parking ticket does not void the ticket. There are no mulligans in registration parking tickets
- Your license plates (both) must be displayed in the proper places, front and rear, outside your vehicle. Dashboard doesn’t count; nor does leaving a note from Epstein’s Mother on your dashboard
- If your vehicle is registered out-of-state, you can get away with properly displaying one, rear plate;
Have you been a victim of any of these “status” NYC parking tickets? Did you learn the rules and avoid additional orange epistles? Tell us your story. It will help us all.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- 5 Common Fire Hydrant Mistakes to Avoid at all Costs - October 17, 2017
- What Everybody Ought to Know about these Weird NYC Crosswalks - October 16, 2017
- NYC Parking Ticket Warrior Assaulted by Loathsome Creep - October 7, 2017