I’d like you to meet Lance, the brand, spanking new parking ticket warrior
Are you going to make Lance a hero in the wacky world of NYC parking tickets?
Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It’s free and fun!
- A current registration sticker is required to be affixed to your windshield. Displaying a sticker that came unglued on your dashboard has no meaning. Or, renewing your registration AFTER you receive a parking ticket does not void the ticket. There are no mulligans in registration parking tickets
- Your license plates (both) must be displayed in the proper places, front and rear, outside your vehicle. Dashboard doesn’t count; nor does leaving a note from Epstein’s Mother on your dashboard
- If your vehicle is registered out-of-state, you can get away with properly displaying one, rear plate;
Have you been a victim of any of these “status” NYC parking tickets? Did you learn the rules and avoid additional orange epistles? Tell us your story. It will help us all.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Announcing Parking Ticket Legislation on the Agenda for 2018 - December 11, 2017
- Larry’s 5-Best Parking Ticket Tips to Learn and Remember - December 8, 2017
- Shocking How a Parking Rule Blunder Cost the Evil Empire Millions - November 20, 2017