Required elements are fatal to parking tickets
How to beat a parking ticket in NYC by finding omitted, misdescribed, or illegible required elements
I am providing this video strictly on a “need-to-know” basis. Please, I beseech you, only watch if you wish to learn or re-learn:
- The definition of a required element
- Where each required element lives on a parking ticket
- When you are entitled to a dismissal
- How to present the proper proof, properly to win a dismissal for a misdescribed “body type” required element
If you prefer to pay exhorbitant parking ticket fines, even though the parking ticket may be defective, this video is NOT for you.[alt tag. video about defective required elements on parking tickets].
The first thing to do when you get a parking ticket is to carefully examine the front of your parking ticket for omitted, misdescribed, or illegible required elements. What do you do next?
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Time for Another 5-Question Parking Ticket Quickie Quiz - November 13, 2017
- Gotten a Bogus NYC Parking Ticket Lately? Read This - November 8, 2017
- 5 Parking Ticket Wishes the Evil Empire ShouldFulfill - October 23, 2017