How much will you have to pay in NYC parking ticket fines?
Pencils down. Here are the answers:
1. You are prohibited from parking within ___ feet of a NYC fire hydrant. A.5 B.10 C.15 D.16
2. You can always stop, stand, or park next to a fire hydrant, if you have a licensed driver sitting behind the wheel, ready to move your vehicle upon request to do so. True or False?
3. You can obtain an on line fine reduction for a fire hydrant parking ticket. True or False?
4. The fine for a fire hydrant violation is $______. A.$65 B.$95 C.$115 D.Depends upon the location of the fire hydrant
5. You can park next to a fire hydrant, if it is broken. True or False?
6. A bus stop ends 50 feet from the bus stop sign. True or False?
7. A bus stop never ends. True or False?
8. A bus stop ends at the next parking sign in the direction of the arrow(s) on the bus stop sign; or if no parking sign, the end of the block. True or False?
10. You can stop temporarily to expeditiously discharge a passenger and a suitcase in a bus stop zone. True or False?
11. “Temporarily” is 3 hours and 25 minutes. True or False?
12. A bus stop violation is a no standing violation. True or False?
13. A bus stop parking ticket will cost you $115, and can be reduced upon application to $90, in exchange for a guilty plea. TRUE
14. There is a yellow painted curb to indicate the length of a bus stop zone. True or False?
15. You can be issued multiple parking tickets for a bus stop violation as long as they are issued more than one (1) hour apart. True or False?
16. You can stop temporarily to drop off or pick up a passenger in a No Standing zone. True or False?
17. You cannot stop temporarily to drop off luggage in a no parking zone. True or False?
18. You can never stop to drop off or pick up a passenger in a no stopping zone. True or False?
19. You can stop temporarily in a no standing zone to help your 100 year old Mother with her groceries. True or False?
20. If a required element is omitted, misdescribed, or illegible on your parking ticket, you win upon application. True or False?
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Shocking How a Parking Rule Blunder Cost the Evil Empire Millions - November 20, 2017
- Time for Another 5-Question Parking Ticket Quickie Quiz - November 13, 2017
- Gotten a Bogus NYC Parking Ticket Lately? Read This - November 8, 2017