What are the New York Parking Ticket changes?
- A new, slimmer, navigation menu (all the pages are still alive and well, some are just hiding-see “NEW Site Navigation Map” with links to subpages)
- Telephone calls to Larry for advice-there will be a fee for Larry’s expert advice and counsel
- Emails-Kindly submit questions about your personal NYC parking ticket challenges to Larry’s Blog, rather than sending an email. It is important to share the information with all members of our NYC driving community.
- Submission Forms-Kindly submit your parking ticket questions of community interest as a comment on Larry’s Blog. Let’s share our thoughts and opinions.
- You have the option of having Larry’s Blog posts read to you. Just click on the little bird nesting in the right column.
Why the Change?
My wife made me. No, just kidding (Maybe).
Our mission is to empower every member of the NYC driving community with the knowledge to fight NYC parking tickets when they’re right, and win. It has been a labor of love with an overwhelming response from people all over the world.
There is tons of information available to everyone. But, there are members of the NYC driving community who need some expert advice, tips and tricks, and reassurance they’re on the winning track from Larry. It can get a little tricky matching the correct defense with the proper proof necessary to win. Or, knowing when to apply for a fine reduction, and save the good fight for a parking ticket you can beat!
My original intent was to publish all the information you need to beat a NYC parking ticket on the website. I did not anticipate the enormous volume of calls and emails. It’s become a bit overwhelming.
Ergo, the above policy changes.
Dan and I are passionate about helping our private and commercial customers fight their NYC parking tickets, and win. I will continue to publish blog posts on a regular basis. “Larry’s Blog” belongs to the NYC driving community. The blog posts and archives will always be available as long as there is a labored breath in this old, wrinkled, body.
I’m still available by telephone to provide my humble opinions, tips and tricks, and reassurance that you are on the right track because it can get a little tricky matching the correct defense with the proper proof necessary to win. Or, knowing when to apply for a fine reduction, and save the good fight for a parking ticket you can beat! The difference is my humble opinion is going to cost you a few cups of Duncan Donut large ice coffee, or one-half the cost of an inexpensive tie.
If you decide to hire us to fight your NYC parking ticket, the $9.99 will be credited against our fee of 25% to 35% of your savings; payable only if and after your parking ticket is dismissed.
I look forward to continuing on our winning ways.
If you have any questions, objections, or wish to express your valuable opinion about the changes, you can reach my wife at…Please comment. Your opinions mean a lot to Dan and I.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Shocking How a Parking Rule Blunder Cost the Evil Empire Millions - November 20, 2017
- Time for Another 5-Question Parking Ticket Quickie Quiz - November 13, 2017
- Gotten a Bogus NYC Parking Ticket Lately? Read This - November 8, 2017