NYC muni-meters have replaced all its single space, mechanical meters
Parking at NYC muni-meters is easier because of a bunch of wonderful laws passed by the NYC Council. But, we still have to:
- Find an available parking space
- Park our car
- Walk to the muni-meter
- Figure out how to pay for time
- Secure a receipt
- March back to our chariot
- Successfully place the receipt in a prominent spot on the dashboard
Whew…I’m tired already. But, what if:
- We find a parking ticket peering out at us from under the windshield of our car upon our return?
- We forget to display the receipt on our dashboard?
- The receipt falls off the dashboard?
- The muni meter is broken?
- We have time left over on our muni-meter receipt when we vacate our parking space?
- We exit our parking space 3 minutes late?
- We mistakenly paid for time when we didn’t have to?
“Miles to go before we sleep…miles to go before we sleep”
Learning all the ins-and-outs of the muni-meter parking laws, rules, and regulations take relentless repetition
Here’s a presentation to help you learn all this stuff and park safely at a muni-meter.
I urge you to spend some time learning the proper etiquette for parking at a New York City muni meter. I assure you it’s worth your valuable time and will help save your valuable money.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Announcing Parking Ticket Legislation on the Agenda for 2018 - December 11, 2017
- Larry’s 5-Best Parking Ticket Tips to Learn and Remember - December 8, 2017
- Shocking How a Parking Rule Blunder Cost the Evil Empire Millions - November 20, 2017