Car towing in NYC has been on the rise
Here are some frequently asked questions about car towing in NYC
- Will my car be towed if I park in NYC and have $350.00 in outstanding parking ticket judgments?
- You betcha! The city marshal and sheriff search for vehicles that have $350.00 or more in parking ticket judgments. If they find your vehicle, it will be towed
- Where can I find my vehicle, if it is towed by the N.Y.P.D?
- What can happen to me and my chariot if I owe the city that never sleeps $101.00 in outstanding parking ticket judgments?
- Your car can be towed by the police department if you get a parking ticket (It’s called a “violation” tow)
- Has Larry published any blog posts on this subject?
- “What to Know when your Vehicle is Towed”
- “How to get your Vehicle Released from the Tow Truck”
- “Make these Parking Ticket Mistakes and your vehicle will be Towed”
- Why does NYC tow my car?
- Can my car be towed if I do not have any NYC parking tickets in judgment?
- YES. Since all NYC is a tow away zone, a parking ticket warrior has the authority to call for “Captain Hook” anytime he/she issues a parking ticket (NYC has been classified as a tow away zone by the NY State Legislature since 1956)
- Can I learn about how to redeem my towed vehicle?
- YES. Click on this link. DOF how to redeem my towed vehicle
Would you be surprised to learn there are myriad abuses of towing vehicles in NYC? You may never park again in NYC.
Has your chariot ever been the victim of Captain Hook? Please share your experience. It’s how we learn!
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Alert: Have you been Duped by Parking Ticket Busters? - June 5, 2017
- Extraordinary Statistics About NYC Parking Tickets - May 1, 2017
- Larry Comments on a Parking Ticket Report by CBS News - March 20, 2017