Is notice of permanent and temporary parking sign changes required?
The NYC Department of Finance or NYC Department of Transportation is…
- N0t required to inform the public of temporary parking sign changes
- Required to notify the public of a permanent parking sign changes
- The DOT publishes the changes on their website. Here is a link: Parking Sign Update
If you are ticketed within 5 days of the installation of a permanent parking sign, you can beat that ticket!
Knowledge is power!
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Announcing Parking Ticket Legislation on the Agenda for 2018 - December 11, 2017
- Larry’s 5-Best Parking Ticket Tips to Learn and Remember - December 8, 2017
- Shocking How a Parking Rule Blunder Cost the Evil Empire Millions - November 20, 2017