Is notice of permanent and temporary parking sign changes required?
The NYC Department of Finance or NYC Department of Transportation is…
- N0t required to inform the public of temporary parking sign changes
- Required to notify the public of a permanent parking sign changes
- The DOT publishes the changes on their website. Here is a link: Parking Sign Update
If you are ticketed within 5 days of the installation of a permanent parking sign, you can beat that ticket!
Knowledge is power!
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- 5 Common Fire Hydrant Mistakes to Avoid at all Costs - October 17, 2017
- What Everybody Ought to Know about these Weird NYC Crosswalks - October 16, 2017
- NYC Parking Ticket Warrior Assaulted by Loathsome Creep - October 7, 2017