Is notice of permanent and temporary parking sign changes required?
The NYC Department of Finance or NYC Department of Transportation is…
- N0t required to inform the public of temporary parking sign changes
- Required to notify the public of a permanent parking sign changes
- The DOT publishes the changes on their website. Here is a link: Parking Sign Update
If you are ticketed within 5 days of the installation of a permanent parking sign, you can beat that ticket!
Knowledge is power!
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- NYC Parking Laws All Drivers Ought to Know About - February 20, 2018
- NYC Fire Hydrant Hiding in an Unconventional Location - February 12, 2018
- Parking Tickets Christmas Gifts from the Evil Empire in January 2018 - January 31, 2018