Martin Luther King, Jr.’s birthday is a legal parking holiday in NYC
Not a major legal parking holiday.
- Alternate side parking rules are suspended, but you are required to feed the meters and obey all parking signs.
- Remember, when you wake up you don’t have to move your car. But, when you drive away, you have to obey all parking signs and pay the muni-meters.
Lawyer with 40-years experience who is committed to helping you beat your NYC parking tickets
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- NYC Fire Hydrant Hiding in an Unconventional Location - February 12, 2018
- Parking Tickets Christmas Gifts from the Evil Empire in January 2018 - January 31, 2018
- Metes and Bounds Description of Place of Occurrence can be Beaten - January 15, 2018