Martin Luther King, Jr.’s birthday is a legal parking holiday in NYC
Not a major legal parking holiday.
- Alternate side parking rules are suspended, but you are required to feed the meters and obey all parking signs.
- Remember, when you wake up you don’t have to move your car. But, when you drive away, you have to obey all parking signs and pay the muni-meters.
Lawyer with 40-years experience who is committed to helping you beat your NYC parking tickets
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Announcing Parking Ticket Legislation on the Agenda for 2018 - December 11, 2017
- Larry’s 5-Best Parking Ticket Tips to Learn and Remember - December 8, 2017
- Shocking How a Parking Rule Blunder Cost the Evil Empire Millions - November 20, 2017