New Year’s Day is a parking holiday in New York City
New Year’s Day is a parking holiday in New York City. And, it’s a major legal parking holiday. On major legal parking holidays, the Evil Empire allows us to:
- Ignore muni meters (you don’t have to feed ’em)
- Ignore parking signs (except parking signs where the parking rule is in effect all days, all times, or anytime)
- Ignore street cleaning rules
Enjoy this special time with friends and family, while parking with peace of mind.
Happy New Years!
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Announcing Parking Ticket Legislation on the Agenda for 2018 - December 11, 2017
- Larry’s 5-Best Parking Ticket Tips to Learn and Remember - December 8, 2017
- Shocking How a Parking Rule Blunder Cost the Evil Empire Millions - November 20, 2017