New Year’s Day is a parking holiday in New York City
New Year’s Day is a parking holiday in New York City. And, it’s a major legal parking holiday. On major legal parking holidays, the Evil Empire allows us to:
- Ignore muni meters (you don’t have to feed ’em)
- Ignore parking signs (except parking signs where the parking rule is in effect all days, all times, or anytime)
- Ignore street cleaning rules
Enjoy this special time with friends and family, while parking with peace of mind.
Happy New Years!
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- 5 Common Fire Hydrant Mistakes to Avoid at all Costs - October 17, 2017
- What Everybody Ought to Know about these Weird NYC Crosswalks - October 16, 2017
- NYC Parking Ticket Warrior Assaulted by Loathsome Creep - October 7, 2017