Are non residents of NYC eligible?
Both city residents and non-City residents are eligible for a NYC parking permit for people with disabilities. To be eligible to receive a City Parking Permit for People with Disabilities, the following requirements must be met:
- You must require the use of a private vehicle for transportation.
- You must have a severe, permanent disability that impairs mobility as certified by your personal physician and a New York City physician designated by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH).
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- NYC Parking Laws All Drivers Ought to Know About - February 20, 2018
- NYC Fire Hydrant Hiding in an Unconventional Location - February 12, 2018
- Parking Tickets Christmas Gifts from the Evil Empire in January 2018 - January 31, 2018