Are non residents of NYC eligible?
Both city residents and non-City residents are eligible for a NYC parking permit for people with disabilities. To be eligible to receive a City Parking Permit for People with Disabilities, the following requirements must be met:
- You must require the use of a private vehicle for transportation.
- You must have a severe, permanent disability that impairs mobility as certified by your personal physician and a New York City physician designated by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH).
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Announcing Parking Ticket Legislation on the Agenda for 2018 - December 11, 2017
- Larry’s 5-Best Parking Ticket Tips to Learn and Remember - December 8, 2017
- Shocking How a Parking Rule Blunder Cost the Evil Empire Millions - November 20, 2017