Are non residents of NYC eligible?
Both city residents and non-City residents are eligible for a NYC parking permit for people with disabilities. To be eligible to receive a City Parking Permit for People with Disabilities, the following requirements must be met:
- You must require the use of a private vehicle for transportation.
- You must have a severe, permanent disability that impairs mobility as certified by your personal physician and a New York City physician designated by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH).
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- 5 Common Fire Hydrant Mistakes to Avoid at all Costs - October 17, 2017
- What Everybody Ought to Know about these Weird NYC Crosswalks - October 16, 2017
- NYC Parking Ticket Warrior Assaulted by Loathsome Creep - October 7, 2017