Major Legal Holidays provide a parking respite in NYC
On major legal holidays the parking rules and regulations in NYC are altered.
The rules for these days are as follows:
- All Parking Signs are void unless sign states “All days & All times”.
- Meters DO NOT need to be paid
- Street cleaning rules are suspended
Lawyer with 40-years experience who is committed to helping you beat your NYC parking tickets
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- 5 Parking Ticket Wishes the Evil Empire ShouldFulfill - October 23, 2017
- 5 Common Fire Hydrant Mistakes to Avoid at all Costs - October 17, 2017
- What Everybody Ought to Know about these Weird NYC Crosswalks - October 16, 2017