Major Legal Holidays provide a parking respite in NYC
On major legal holidays the parking rules and regulations in NYC are altered.
The rules for these days are as follows:
- All Parking Signs are void unless sign states “All days & All times”.
- Meters DO NOT need to be paid
- Street cleaning rules are suspended
Lawyer with 40-years experience who is committed to helping you beat your NYC parking tickets
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Metes and Bounds Description of Place of Occurrence can be Beaten - January 15, 2018
- Client Success: I Beat a No Standing Parking Ticket - January 8, 2018
- Final Parking Ticket Quickie Quiz Challenge for 2017 - January 2, 2018