Eat ’til you drop
Every year I make my Thanksgiving promise…”I’m not going to eat until I drop.” And, every year I break my promise. Too much great food. Oh well…
What’s your T-Day promise?
Our gang at New York Parking Ticket wishes to wish our wonderful friends from the NYC driving community a safe, healthy, and super turkey day.
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24, 2011 is a MAJOR LEGAL HOLIDAY in the wacky world of NYC parking tickets:
- ASP rules are suspended.
- You don’t have to feed the meters.
- You don’t have to obey parking signs, except for those signs that are in effect, “all days/all times.”
Our next blog post will be a week from today.
One of the super great members of the NYC driving community thoughtfully adds this excellent advice:
Don’t forget Friday is a REGULAR parking day. So don’t oversleep thinking your car will be OK just because you have the day off!
Thanks Larry ! (younger, smarter model)
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Time for Another 5-Question Parking Ticket Quickie Quiz - November 13, 2017
- Gotten a Bogus NYC Parking Ticket Lately? Read This - November 8, 2017
- 5 Parking Ticket Wishes the Evil Empire ShouldFulfill - October 23, 2017