[Larry’s note: The parking fine settlement program has been discontinued by the Evil Empire].
- There are no mistakes on the front of your parking ticket? If any of the required elements are omitted, misdescribed, or illegible, you are entitled to a dismissal, upon application
- There are no defenses? For example, stopping temporarily to discharge or pick-up a passenger is a defense to a NO STANDING parking ticket
O.K., promise you checked your parking ticket very carefully, and made sure there is no viable defense to you parking ticket.
Then, it’s time to apply for a reduction of your NYC parking ticket. Here’s how…
Lawyer with 40-years experience who is committed to helping you beat your NYC parking tickets
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Time for Another 5-Question Parking Ticket Quickie Quiz - November 13, 2017
- Gotten a Bogus NYC Parking Ticket Lately? Read This - November 8, 2017
- 5 Parking Ticket Wishes the Evil Empire ShouldFulfill - October 23, 2017