July 4th is a major legal parking holiday in NYC…Yea!
A major legal parking holiday in NYC means:
- You do not have to feed the meters
- You are not required to obey parking signs, UNLESS, the rule displayed on the sign is in effect all days/all times, or anytime
- Street cleaning rules are suspended
This is a wonderful time to enjoy peaceful parking in NYC.
Enjoy the festivities!
Here’s an NYC parking holiday Infogram for your viewing pleasure
Lawyer with 40-years experience who is committed to helping you beat your NYC parking tickets
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Announcing Parking Ticket Legislation on the Agenda for 2018 - December 11, 2017
- Larry’s 5-Best Parking Ticket Tips to Learn and Remember - December 8, 2017
- Shocking How a Parking Rule Blunder Cost the Evil Empire Millions - November 20, 2017