I have always resisted and recommended you resist fighting your NYC parking tickets online; until yesterday. A great friend of New York Parking Ticket suggested (Josh Alpert), I take another look at the NYC parking ticket online application and fight my recent parking ticket online (on May 24, 2011).
I embedded a step-by-step slide show presentation in Larry’s Blog documenting my experience.
In one word, the new tool is absolutely easy to use.
- The instructions are simple and easy to follow
- Uploading documents and images are straightforward
- The quality of the uploaded documents and images are excellent
- You can view the uploaded documents and images exactly as the judge will see them, before your finish submitting your defense
- Fast decision. It generally takes about 75 days for a decision when you fight your parking ticket by mail. When you fight your parking ticket using the new tool, a decision is promised within 10 days
So, when it comes to usability, the new, updated online tool is a breeze.
I fought my NYC parking ticket online on May 24, 2011. I’ll let everyone know whether justice was served. Here are some questions that still remain:
- Will I receive my decision by email within 10 days from submission of my defense?
- Will the process be just as easy when you have multiple documents and images to upload?
- Will the documents and images be connected to my defense?
Most importantly, will justice be served?
More to follow…
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- 5 Parking Ticket Wishes the Evil Empire ShouldFulfill - October 23, 2017
- 5 Common Fire Hydrant Mistakes to Avoid at all Costs - October 17, 2017
- What Everybody Ought to Know about these Weird NYC Crosswalks - October 16, 2017