Knowledge is parking ticket power
“People who work together will win, whether it will be against complex football defenses, or the problems of modern society.” ~ Vince Lombardi
The following video tells Roger’s parking ticket story. Roger lives in Montgomery Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. On January 2, 2011, in the dead of a mid west winter, our parking ticket hero was issued a Chicago parking ticket for tinted windows on his vintage Corvette. Problem is…Well, here’s the video. A video is worth 1000 words.
Here is a link to the video. It is well worth viewing. I apologize, but I can’t seem to get the video to play on our website.
- NYC is not the only City that has draconian parking rules, which are enforced inconsistently
- Show NYC and Chicago the parking ticket money
- Whenever possible, include documentary or photographic evidence to support your defense
- Great examples of the proper proof to prove your case are; phone records, GPS records, affidavits or certifications from witnesses, employment records, etc.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Time for Another 5-Question Parking Ticket Quickie Quiz - November 13, 2017
- Gotten a Bogus NYC Parking Ticket Lately? Read This - November 8, 2017
- 5 Parking Ticket Wishes the Evil Empire ShouldFulfill - October 23, 2017