A NYC parking ticket quiz is a great way to test your knowledge of parking ticket rules, laws, and customs
I have repeated relentlessly that learning takes relentless repetition. Here is an NYC parking ticket 10 question quiz to check your parking ticket I.Q. The questions cover the information contained in the last 10 blog posts.
This is an open website quiz, so feel free to scour the last 10 posts for valuable information.
You’ll find the answers to today’s quiz in the commentary section
Today’s NYC parking ticket quiz questions
1. True or False? Your car can be “relocated” if parked illegally in a temporary construction zone
2. Sitting behind the wheel of your chariot is not a defense to a no standing violation, unless:
- A. You have diplomatic immunity
- B. You are actively engaged in dropping off a passenger
- C. You are actively engaged in picking up a passenger waiting for you at the curb
- D. All of the above
3. True or False? The date your registration expired must be entered in the comment section of the parking ticket
4. True or False? You can never be booted and towed for the same parking violation
5. True or False? You are always, every time, regardless of the nature of the violation, allowed 48-hours to remove a boot before your car is towed
6. True or False? Your car can be booted while parked in a private driveway
7. True or False? You can park 10 feet from a fire hydrant when street cleaning rules are suspended due to snow
8. True or False? You can drop off your Aunt Tilly and her luggage in a bus stop zone
9. True or False? A vehicle bearing commercial plates must be “altered” to park safely in NYC
10. True or False? The place of occurrence can be described by entering “NS of ABC Avenue, 25 feet west of CBA Street”
Put down your #2 pencils. Here are the answers:
1. T 2. D 3. T 4. T 5. F 6. F 7. F 8. F 9. T 10. T
Now that you are a master of the universe when it comes to parking knowledge, wanna see if you’re making these common parking ticket mistakes?
How’d you do? Any questions? If so, post ’em in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Metes and Bounds Description of Place of Occurrence can be Beaten - January 15, 2018
- Client Success: I Beat a No Standing Parking Ticket - January 8, 2018
- Final Parking Ticket Quickie Quiz Challenge for 2017 - January 2, 2018