Larry (that’s me) will be out of the office starting tomorrow, Friday, November 17, 2018.
I will be back on Friday, December 1, 2017. I’m visiting my wonderful, intelligent, children and granddaughter in Seattle. I’m afraid I will not be able to work on parking tickets during my visit.
Our Premium Services for passenger vehicles include:
Our fee for the tow or boot refund is 20% of tow and boot charge
- Your tow and boot charges will be refunded when we beat your parking ticket
- We will help you apply for your refund
- The Evil Empire generally takes about 4-6 weeks to give you back your money
- Our fee is payable when you receive your refund
Sign up now to beat your parking ticket!
Learn more about our Premium Service for passenger vehicles by clicking the link below:
One of our clients talks about Larry
“You owe it to yourself to experience Larry’s piercingly intelligent parking ticket defenses. He is a bona fide humanist who seems most galvanized when working to uphold the integrity of the collective good. I’ve never met somebody with his unique talent to masterfully obliterate societal double standards that seek to divide rather than unite.”
Here’s what Avi had to say about his experience working with Larry to beat his parking ticket[See Avi’s comment “live” on Facebook]
My wife and I will be heading to Seattle, Washington from time to time during the year. Here’s why:
Can you blame me?
Listen to the story of a driver who beat 6 illegal pedestrian ramp tickets with Larry’s help
I was sitting on my couch, preparing to write a long, verbose statement of defense. My girlfriend saved me the trouble. (She’s the true hero of this story.) She searched online for “how to beat a new york parking ticket blocking pedestrian ramp,” and the first result was a godsend: a blog post called, appropriately, New York Parking Ticket….
- If Larry prepared the original defense, he will appeal a bad decision by an evil judge at no extra charge. It ain’t over ’til the fat warrior sings
- If you prepared the original defense, our fee is 40% of the parking fine. The 100% Money-Back Guarantee applies
Case History: The LaGuardia Airport Caper
I got a call from a wonderful member of the driving public who was socked with a $115 unjust parking ticket while picking up a friend at LaGuardia Airport. Here is how we beat this evil NYC parking ticket.
This is an example of how I prepare for battle with the Evil Empire (the names have been changed to protect the privacy of the victor and witness!)