A NYC Parking Ticket poses some costly problems for the driving public
Can you answer the true or false, NYC parking ticket questions posed in this short video? If so, it will save you a bunch of bucks in unnecessary parking ticket fines.
- All of NYC is a tow-away zone. No notice necessary. This edict has been in place since 1956, so don’t expect to see a sign designating a tow-away zone
- Two things to keep in mind with the second question…1) You don’t have to obey parking signs on Sunday, unless the rule is in effect all days, all times. 2) Whenever you see “Except Sundays” on a sign, you’re home free regardless of the days/hours the rule is in effect
- Please, avoid bus stop zones whenever possible. But, if you must stop temporarily to expeditiously drop off or pick up a passenger…remember, you cannot drop off or pick up property, only people.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Announcing Parking Ticket Legislation on the Agenda for 2018 - December 11, 2017
- Larry’s 5-Best Parking Ticket Tips to Learn and Remember - December 8, 2017
- Shocking How a Parking Rule Blunder Cost the Evil Empire Millions - November 20, 2017