[edsanimate_start entry_animation_type= “fadeIn” entry_delay= “1” entry_duration= “3.5” entry_timing= “linear” exit_animation_type= “” exit_delay= “” exit_duration= “” exit_timing= “” animation_repeat= “1” keep= “yes” animate_on= “load” scroll_offset= “” custom_css_class= “”][edsanimate_end]
Shame on some parking ticket warriors.
Everyone in NYC knows, except a gaggle of rogue warriors, it is legal to park in front of the following pedestrian ramps:
- Ramps located mid-block in the long street of a ‘T’ intersection, with no marked crosswalk, or traffic control signs or devices regulating the flow of traffic; and,
- Ramps located in the middle of any block, with no marked crosswalk, or traffic control signs or devices regulating the flow of traffic
Why are parking tickets still being issued? Check out this terrific Fox 5 News NYC investigative report keeping this issue alive. What do you think about this poor member of the driving public whose car is repeatedly ticketed and towed for a pedestrian ramp violation that no longer exists? I imagine we’ve added one more tow to the growing list of tows. We have the “because we can tow,” the “parking ticket tow,”the judgment tow,” and now the “revenge tow.” This must stop!
Please let us know what you think of the report!
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- 5 Parking Ticket Wishes the Evil Empire ShouldFulfill - October 23, 2017
- 5 Common Fire Hydrant Mistakes to Avoid at all Costs - October 17, 2017
- What Everybody Ought to Know about these Weird NYC Crosswalks - October 16, 2017