New York Parking Ticket provides useful tools to help you fight parking tickets and win
One of the goals of New York Parking Ticket is to add valuable, fresh, content to our website that helps you navigate the dark and mysterious waters of NYC parking tickets. You may wish to check out some of our new stuff, as follows:
- Visitors Guide to Beating NYC Parking Tickets: This overview of some of the killer NYC parking rules helps educate a visitor, as well as a life-long resident of NYC, about the parking ticket ambushes awaiting unsuspecting motorists.
- Guide to Parking Signs: This Guide will decipher the extraordinarily confusing language displayed on NYC parking signs into the King’s English.
- Ebooks: We’ve added more Ebooks and white papers to our extensive, free, parking ticket library. Please be sure to check out our Ebooks about Fire Hydrants, and Blocking-the-Box. You can take a look inside before downloading.
- Chicago Parking Ticket: Larry is embarking on a cyberspace journey to the windy city to learn about Chicago parking ticket laws, rules, and regulations and share his experience with our driving community. How do Chicago and NYC compare and contrast in the evil world of parking tickets? Let’s find out together.
- Infographics: I love images as a learning tool. I’m creating some super, duper Infographics to help you learn about parking stuff. Check it out and let me know what you think.
You can find all the tools and resources Larry (that’s me) uses to fight parking tickets right here on the website. There is parking ticket ninja gold in them thar web pages. For example:
Resources: There are a gaggle of multi-colored, pretty buttons to link you to the valuable resources, such as; the NYC DOT parking regulation map, how to find your parking ticket online, the NYC DOT map portal, the application to appeal, and the tow refund form, among others. Check out the child pages that contain a link to the DOT parking regulation tool, and Google and BING maps to help you locate places of occurrence.
“Your Wonderful Reference Guide to…” This is an Ebook to which I contributed and edited together with two wonderful experts in traffic tickets (Matthew Weiss, Esquire) and garage parking (Margot Tohn). . You’ll be amazed at the valuable content in this free Ebook
Fight passenger and commercial parking tickets
We’re expanding our service offerings and information available to our friends of “Larry’s Advice,” and the many wonderful commercial enterprises that are present and future clients of New York Parking Ticket LLC.
Try us…You’ll like us. I promise.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Shocking How a Parking Rule Blunder Cost the Evil Empire Millions - November 20, 2017
- Time for Another 5-Question Parking Ticket Quickie Quiz - November 13, 2017
- Gotten a Bogus NYC Parking Ticket Lately? Read This - November 8, 2017