- Acknowledging receipt of your contact form,
- Asking for additional information or documentation (if necessary),
- Scheduling a personal telephone consultation
Defense– We will prepare your defense certification and exhibits, and provide you with easy-to-follow instructions explaining how to submit your documents for a hearing by mail. Or, if you wish to fight your parking ticket in person, we will prepare you for the fight of your lifetime!
- Are my payments secure? We work exclusively with PayPal, the best in the business!
- Is my membership recurring? Yes. It will automatically renew at the end of each 6-month period unless you cancel. You’ll be notified in advance that your credit card will be charged
- What are your cancellation and refund policies? You can cancel your membership during the first thirty (30) days of each 6-month membership cycle. We’ll be sad to see you go, but happy to issue a full refund, no questions asked
- Can I cancel after the first thirty (30) days? Yes, but your cancellation will be effective for the next 6-month renewal cycle. We will not issue a refund for any time remaining on your current 6-month membership
- Are my “old, pre-existing” parking tickets eligible for the program? Yes, if you are one of the first 50 Uber driver-partners to join. If not, then only parking tickets issued to you after the starting date of your membership are eligible for the program
- If I don’t currently have a parking ticket, do I still qualify for a personal telephone consultation? We’d love to chat. However, we need to reserve telephone consultation time for Uber driver-partners with active parking tickets due to time constraints
- What if I have a question?– I’m glad you asked. We’d love to hear from you in our private forum. Simply post your question, and we will answer it. This is a great place to start a conversation that will benefit all of the community
- What’s the purpose of the private Facebook page– Since a few billion people from around the world use Facebook, we thought it would be great to build a community of Uber driver-partners to share experiences and exchange information on a private Facebook page
Let’s try out the block quotes.