These fourteen (14) parking ticket resources need no further introduction.
- Application to Appeal
- What’s the difference between no stopping, no standing, and no parking?
- List of Required Elements
- Interactive Maps
- How to Find my Parking Ticket Online
- 2010 Major Legal Holidays, Legal Holidays, Alternate Side Parking Rules Calendar, and other valuable info from NYC-DOT
- Traffic tickets a challenge?/Not a problem, see Matthew Weiss, Esquire
- Visit Park It Guides for the best deals and locations for garage parking
- What to Know when you’re Vehicle is Towed (includes Tow Refund Form)
- Meyers v. NYC Department of Finance holding, ready for this, the PVB practice of requiring you to pay your parking fine before hearing your appeal is UNENFORCEABLE!
- Gridlock Sam Schwartz, the former Traffic Commissioner of NYC, authored a book called, “Traffic Conundrums”. I purchased the book, read it, and love it. Gridlock Sam asks and answers forty-three (43) questions about NYC traffic and parking challenges. It is a quick read, colorful illustrations, and chock full of valuable information.
- How to assert the defense of “broken meter,” or “broken Muni-meter”
- DOF Guide to Parking Ticket Hearings authored by the judges who hear your parking ticket cases. Learn the defenses you can assert to fight every, single parking ticket
- 7-Things You Must Know When You Park in NYC
Lawyer with 40-years experience who is committed to helping you beat your NYC parking tickets
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Alert: Blocking the Box Crackdown at These Fifty Intersections - June 18, 2018
- Can you Still Get a Parking Ticket if your Plates were Destroyed? - June 11, 2018
- Can you Still Get a NYC Parking Ticket if your car was never in NYC? - June 4, 2018