The 4th of July confers the following rewards
On the 4th of July, you will not get an NYC parking ticket if you don’t obey:
- Alternate side parking rules (Yea!)
- Parking Signs (except parking signs that prohibit parking all days/all times or anytime
- Those omnipresent, tithe taking, parking meters
Here’s an infographic that tells the same parking ticket story:
I love Yankee Doodle
In honor of Independence day, here is the full version of Yankee Doodle (A wonderful, patriotic song and also…The state anthem for Connecticut)
New York Parking Ticket LLC extends a warm, hearty, happy, parking ticket free, major legal parking ticket holiday to all of our friends and visitors in the driving community.
July 4th is pretty easy to remember. It feels like a major legal parking holiday. But, what about Black Friday? How does that one feel?
Most of us thought that Black Friday felt like a major legal parking holiday, but we were wrong. Black Friday is a run-of-the-mill, regular day. No benefits to drivers. However, there is a major benefit to the Evil Empire. It’s the biggest parking ticket day of the year.
Now that you understand the benefits bestowed to drivers on the 4th of July, How about Thanksgiving? Is it a major legal parking holiday?
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Are You Making These 5-Mistakes Fighting NYC Parking Tickets? - October 14, 2019
- The Redesigned Truck Loading Only Sign Can Ambush your Car - April 22, 2019
- Alex Baldwin was Guilty of NYC Parking Space Rage - April 8, 2019