Secrets to beating NYC parking tickets
Never pay any NYC parking tickets, “No Questions Asked!” Look for omitted, misdescribed, or illegible required elements. Is there a winnable defense to your parking violation? Do your homework. It will pay dividends.
Learn the answers to these questions:
- Is it legal to park on the unrestricted side of the street during ASP days in your neighborhood?
- Have you fallen prey to a sleeping crocodile?
- Is “turning” a defense to an NYC parking ticket for “blocking the box?”
- A bus stop never extends the entire length of an NYC block. True or False?
5 secrets to beating an NYC parking ticket
Have you ever felt the pain of an NYC parking ticket because you were unaware a new parking sign was erected regulating your parking space? How much did it cost you? Here’s a way to beat that evil orange epistle!
I find it pretty amazing that most people pay their parking tickets, “no questions asked.” NYC handed out about 10M tickets and only 3M were contested. C’mon man, at least take a peek to see if you can beat it.
Out of the 3M that was contested about 50% were dismissed.
You’re feeding the beast when you give up without a look-see or fight. And then, complaining that the rules are unjust or a ticket was unfair.
Put your TV changer down and when you’re right-Fight.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Should NYC Car Sharing Cars Share On-Street Parking Spaces? - July 30, 2018
- A Common, Costly NYC Parking Ticket Mistake to Avoid - July 16, 2018
- Should NYC Employees be Permitted to Violate Parking Rules? - July 9, 2018