Of course, I know what car sharing is
Car sharing is when you loan your car to your son with a full tank of gas, and he returns it home with no gas. Right? Wrong! Car sharing is:
- An environmentally friendly way of circumnavigating the mean streets of NYC in an automobile you do not own
- Allows users to test the full cost of each car trip
- Which encourages you to decide what the most appropriate mode choice is for a specific trip
Here is an informative video on the benefits of taking advantage of this unique method of transportation.
Do you know what a “Zipcar” is?
Of course, I do, and I’m ready to bounce back from my first bad answer. Zipcar is a vehicle with great acceleration and a lot of vim and vigor. Right? Wrong. Zipcar is for individuals and businesses that want to avoid the cost of car ownership but will benefit from a car from time to time.
Here’s a link to the Zipcar website, which is worth a visit.
Is there any way to make sure the availability of a parking space in NYC?
I am beginning to lose my self-confidence, my self-esteem, and any other self that are dependent upon getting an answer correct. I’ll try one more time. The answer is no. Right? Wrong!
Knowledge is power. There are stakeholders, who share the urban landscape, devoting significant resources to make automobiles owned by city dwellers disappear. Some transportation alternatives are innovative and worthwhile. But, is the driving public being treated fairly? Are these transportation alternatives for you?
I will continue to post articles about transportation alternatives and resources to keep our friends, visitors, and customers up-to-date on the latest strategies in the anti-war movement.
Please share your views. Would you take part in a car-sharing program in NYC? Looking forward to your insights and comments
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- The Redesigned Truck Loading Only Sign Can Ambush your Car - April 22, 2019
- Alex Baldwin was Guilty of NYC Parking Space Rage - April 8, 2019
- ALERT: Bus Lane Cameras Pilot Program Cruising for Violators - March 27, 2019