Costly NYC parking ticket fines will kill you Several months ago, my wife and some business colleagues drove into NYC to visit a beauty industry trade show. One hour later, my cell phone rings. “Hi honey, it’s me” “Hi, you” “Do you have a minute” “Sure” “We have been driving around for 30 minutes trying […]
Would you prefer to decipher hieroglyphics on the walls of the Egyptian Pyramids or test your skills against the Evil Empire's parking signs in NYC?
In other words, if you prefer the challenge of NYC parking signs, Larry is here to help. For example:
- What does the arrow mean on a parking sign?
- Can a parking sign regulate the curb space in both directions?
- Does a driveway halt a parking sign's control of the curb space? (NO!)
- How about a fire hydrant? (NO!)
- What days/times are a school zone parking sign in effect?
You'll find answers to these questions and a lot more.
Put on your seatbelt and get ready to take a wild ride through the perilous NYC curb space. Learn the rules and save your money.