Are NYC muni-meters here to stay?
I think George Gershwin said it best when he composed, “Our Love is here to Stay.” So are NYC muni meters. They may not earn our love, but these little toll-taking robots prompted the NYC Council to pass a series of wonderful laws that increased the chances of paying for parking without receiving a NYC parking ticket.
I urge the driving community to take the time to learn:
- How to work a NYC muni meter
- The rules of engagement with muni meters
- How to beat a parking ticket issued for “failure to display muni meter receipt”
- How to eliminate the myths about parking at a muni meter
- The myriad benefits bestowed on the driving public by the new and newish laws
I have published a number of blog posts relating to all things muni meter. In this article, I will provide a summary of the muni meter resources available on our website. Before we begin, why not take a moment to enjoy Frank Sinatra’s singing of a Nelson Riddle arrangement of a wonderful George Gershwin song, “Our Love is here to Stay.”
Blog posts about NYC muni meters
- “10 Quick Tips About Parking at a Broken Muni Meter”
- “5 Secrets for Beating a Muni Meter Parking Ticket”
- “Are Broken Muni Meters a Problem for You?”
- “All the Laws You Ought to Know about Parking at a Muni Meter”
- “Oops…Larry Missed a New NYC Muni Meter Parking Law”
E-books containing valuable information muni meters
- Free Download: “3 Ways to End Muni Meter Parking Tickets”
- “New Muni Meter Bills”
- Free Download: “Don’t Park at a Muni Meter until you read this”
Resources available on the Department of Transportation website
Learning is relentless repetition and time well spent on familiarizing yourself with the how to’s and do’s and don’t about parking at the new muni meter machines.