Is notice of permanent and temporary parking sign changes required?
The NYC Department of Finance or NYC Department of Transportation is…
- N0t required to inform the public of temporary parking sign changes
- Required to notify the public of a permanent parking sign changes
- The DOT publishes the changes on their website. Here is a link: Parking Sign Update
If you are ticketed within 5 days of the installation of a permanent parking sign, you can beat that ticket!
Knowledge is power!
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- The “Dispute a Parking Ticket Online Tool” Renovated by the Evil Empire - May 21, 2018
- Do You Know About 3 Bold Changes in Parking Ticket Land? - May 14, 2018
- The Truth About Parking Ticket Refunds and Adjournments - April 16, 2018