Martin Luther King, Jr.’s birthday is a legal parking holiday in NYC
Not a major legal parking holiday.
- Alternate side parking rules are suspended, but you are required to feed the meters and obey all parking signs.
- Remember, when you wake up you don’t have to move your car. But, when you drive away, you have to obey all parking signs and pay the muni-meters.
Lawyer with 40-years experience who is committed to helping you beat your NYC parking tickets
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- The “Dispute a Parking Ticket Online Tool” Renovated by the Evil Empire - May 21, 2018
- Do You Know About 3 Bold Changes in Parking Ticket Land? - May 14, 2018
- The Truth About Parking Ticket Refunds and Adjournments - April 16, 2018