New Year’s Day is a parking holiday in New York City
New Year’s Day is a parking holiday in New York City. And, it’s a major legal parking holiday. On major legal parking holidays, the Evil Empire allows us to:
- Ignore muni meters (you don’t have to feed ’em)
- Ignore parking signs (except parking signs where the parking rule is in effect all days, all times, or anytime)
- Ignore street cleaning rules
Enjoy this special time with friends and family, while parking with peace of mind.
Happy New Years!
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- 5-Question Parking Ticket, Open Website, Quickie Quiz - March 19, 2018
- Do Not Fight Sidewalk Parking Tickets Until you Read This - March 13, 2018
- Parking Rules You Ought to Know That Will Save You Dough - March 5, 2018