Are non residents of NYC eligible?
Both city residents and non-City residents are eligible for a NYC parking permit for people with disabilities. To be eligible to receive a City Parking Permit for People with Disabilities, the following requirements must be met:
- You must require the use of a private vehicle for transportation.
- You must have a severe, permanent disability that impairs mobility as certified by your personal physician and a New York City physician designated by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH).
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- The “Dispute a Parking Ticket Online Tool” Renovated by the Evil Empire - May 21, 2018
- Do You Know About 3 Bold Changes in Parking Ticket Land? - May 14, 2018
- The Truth About Parking Ticket Refunds and Adjournments - April 16, 2018