Major Legal Holidays provide a parking respite in NYC
On major legal holidays the parking rules and regulations in NYC are altered.
The rules for these days are as follows:
- All Parking Signs are void unless sign states “All days & All times”.
- Meters DO NOT need to be paid
- Street cleaning rules are suspended
Lawyer with 40-years experience who is committed to helping you beat your NYC parking tickets
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- The Truth About Parking Ticket Refunds and Adjournments - April 16, 2018
- Are You Making These 3 Common Mistakes Fighting a Parking Ticket? - April 2, 2018
- Eye-Popping Parking Ticket Stats and Facts for FY 2017 and FY 2018 - March 26, 2018