Last Updated on February 17, 2020 by Lawrence Berezin
A no standing violation will cost you $115
No standing violation. What two words uttered by a teacher strike fear in a young student’s heart? “Surprise quiz.” Agree?
Well, it is time for a short, open website, surprise quiz. Here are the rules:
- You can search the website for the answer
- This is a true-false surprise quiz
- It is limited to questions about no standing violations
You can start the 5 question quiz by pressing the beautiful green button below. Good luck!
I urge you to take some time to learn the meaning and applications of the costly no standing rule. For example:
- Is a bus stop a no standing rule?
- Once you know the category of a rule, you’ll know the activities you can perform in that zone
- In a no standing zone, you can stop temporarily to drop off or pick up people, but not their property, and skedaddle
- How does the 5-minute grace period apply in a no standing zone?
But, what if you get a no standing ticket? Do your homework and make an informed judgment whether or not you can beat the ticket. If so, fight the good fight.
Here’s a link to some blog posts about different aspects of the no standing rule.