Fascinating facts about NYC parking tickets
Renthop recently published an informative article sharing NYC parking tickets facts and trends. Did you know:
- What percentage of NY households have access to a car?
- What percentage of Manhattan households have access to a car?
- What is the highest ticketed neighborhood in NYC?
- What NYC borough has the highest number of cars per household and the lowest number of tickets per household? Why?
- What are the lowest ticketed neighborhoods?
- Is enforcement down or are people simply parking better?
- …and much more
I highly recommend reading this wonderful article.
In the meantime, here are some of the findings on display in the report.
The NY Yankees of NYC parking tickets
Here are the 5 highest-ticketed neighborhoods, with the Upper East Side winning again.
The least ticketed neighborhoods were in Staten Island and Eastern Queens
These neighborhoods received much less parking tickets than last year:
These neighborhoods received more tickets, or saw a decrease much less than the average of 17.5%:
Our thanks to Renthop for sharing this informative report about NYC parking tickets.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- The “Dispute a Parking Ticket Online Tool” Renovated by the Evil Empire - May 21, 2018
- Do You Know About 3 Bold Changes in Parking Ticket Land? - May 14, 2018
- The Truth About Parking Ticket Refunds and Adjournments - April 16, 2018