Parking tickets were in the news and grabbing your wallet in 2012
Parking tickets are way back in the mind when you about the unthinkable devastation and human tragedy caused by Hurricane Sandy and Adam Lanza. My prayers go out to all the people affected by the natural disaster and the grotesque troubled child with an assault rifle killing all those people at an elementary school in Connecticut.
Larry’s top 10 parking tickets wishes
- There was an app the driving public could install in their chariot that simply turned red when it was illegal to park in a parking space
- Rogue warriors and cops stopped issuing $165 parking tickets for parking in front of legal curb cuts in mid-block, without marked crosswalks, traffic control devices, or signs regulating traffic. They wouldn’t allow their children to cross there, why is it safe for a person with a handicap to cross in the middle of a NY street?
- The Evil Empire would fix the online parking ticket fighting app to give justice and not use it as a tool to grab your money quicker. How many parking tickets is a judge ordered to “process” in one hour? How do we know the evidence submitted with our defense summary actually reaches a parking ticket judge? How about a little transparency in the process, and publish a video showing how it really works?
- There were more parking ticket laws like the new muni-meter laws where common sense and justice prevail. Wow, a new concept in parking ticket land
- Our driving community would realize that a parking ticket warrior is simply a messenger for the Evil Empire. There is absolutely no reason to engage a warrior in conversation (unless you and your muni-meter receipt qualify for cancellation). Save your diatribe for the parking ticket judge, who possesses the power to dismiss your parking ticket
- I would finally beat an NYC parking ticket for a bus stop violation. This parking violation is the Penguin to Larry’s Batman.
- All the parking ticket judges had the courage (and other employment opportunities) to dispense justice rather than carry out the evil mission of the NYC DOF
- There were more judges who did the right thing and dismiss parking tickets that deserved to be dismissed
- Parking ticket warriors counted the distance from a chariot to a fire hydrant and issued parking tickets to vehicles that were really parked within 15 feet of the pump
- The Evil Empire shouted from the highest rooftop or at least published on its website, where a bus stop zone ends
Hug your children and work relentlessly to keep them safe.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- 5-Question Parking Ticket, Open Website, Quickie Quiz - March 19, 2018
- Do Not Fight Sidewalk Parking Tickets Until you Read This - March 13, 2018
- Parking Rules You Ought to Know That Will Save You Dough - March 5, 2018