A parking ticket quiz to help you master the rules
Parking ticket quiz is a wonderful way to learn about the parking rules, regulations, and laws that regulate the curb space in NYC. But, it takes relentless repetition to embed ’em in your memory banks.
Today is Friday, so we don’t want to over-stress ourselves with too much relentless repetition. Here’s a short, simple, 3-question quiz. Got a minute to answer 3 questions correctly? Let’s go…
You may say to yourself, self, I don’t have the time to learn ’em all. There are a gazillion rules. My reply is to start with the basics:
- How long is a bus stop?
- What is the exception to the fire hydrant rule?
- How to define no standing and no parking?
- Can I park in a safety zone?
- What are the defenses to a no standing and no parking ticket?
Here’s a link to the NYC Traffic Rules. Start with the definitions, 4-01. Then, go to 4-08 and start with Bus stop, 4-08(c)(3). Follow it up with the fire hydrant rule and the no standing rule.
I know you can find the time to squeeze in a few rules per day or even per week. I promise you, knowledge of the rules will save you a hunk of money.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Bus Stop Parking Ticket Challenge - February 18, 2019
- Client Success: I Beat a Taxi Stand Parking Ticket NYC - January 28, 2019
- What Happens if I Park in Front of an Illegal Driveway in NYC? - December 24, 2018