“Thank you, this is excellent news! I won’t have to deal with them for quite some time. Thank you very much, it was great working with you on this.
NO LONGER A VICTIM
WHEN YOU’RE RIGHT_FIGHT!
NEED YOUR HELP
“Good morning Larry…The defense you prepared for me is perfect as always! I will print and mail to the court certificated mail today. I’ll let you know how it goes. I really appreciate it, Larry.”
[Larry’s note: After receiving the good news her parking ticket was dismissed Giselle wrote]…”OMG…Larry, you are the BEST!! You always do an awesome job. I cannot thank you enough ”
PARKING TICKET DISMISSED
Fight or Pay?
Helps the Little Guy!
Give ‘Em Hell!
“I just wanted to come back and give you an update. I am 2 for 2! Recently received 2 parking tickets and got both dismissed by following your advice. So again I thank you for your patience and expertise!
Give ’em hell!
One of our clients talks about Larry
“You owe it to yourself to experience Larry’s piercingly intelligent parking ticket defenses. He is a bona fide humanist who seems most galvanized when working to uphold the integrity of the collective good.
I’ve never met somebody with his unique talent to masterfully obliterate societal double standards that seek to divide rather than unite.”
Detailed Review of Entire Process
I had a great experience with this service and I am going to leave a thorough and well-deserved review. I received a $115 parking ticket for parking on the sidewalk. I figured “what could it hurt to try a ticket fighting service”. I did a little research and opted for Larry Berezin @NewYorkParkingTicket.com. Basically, you pay them 40% of the amount due on the ticket and if you win, that’s all you pay. If you lose, they refund the money or can appeal the decision. With absolutely no expectations I signed up for the service. Here’s the sequence of events that took place:
1) I received the parking ticket on 06/14/2017 @ 1:26 PM
2) I signed up for the service on the website on 06/15/2017
3) Shortly after sign up, I received an email from Larry requesting I send a photo of the summons.
4) I replied to his email with an attached photo of the ticket.
5) Again, shortly after I received an email confirming that he received the ticket and that he would begin research and get back to me.
6) As promised, the next day (06/16/2017) I received an email from Larry saying that he had done his homework and recommended that we fight the ticket. At this point he advised me that should I choose to proceed, he would send me a PayPal Invoice for the amount of $46 (40% of $115). The money will stay held in his PayPal account until the dispute is completed. I told Larry that I wanted to proceed and asked him to email me the PayPal Invoice.
7) Shortly after I received the PayPal Invoice and I submitted payment right away.
8) On 06/17/2017 Larry emailed me confirming the receipt of the PayPal payment and advised me that he was still waiting for the Ticket to appear online. Once the summons appears online, the dispute can be submitted online.
9) On 06/20/2017 I received an email from Larry stating that the summons appeared online and then he would submit the defense on 06/21/2017
10) On 06/21/2107 I received an email from Larry confirming that he had submitted the defense. The email included a copy of the actual defense and included all evidentiary exhibits submitted.
11) On 06/28/2017 I received an email from Larry stating that the ticket had been dismissed. The email included a screenshot of the online decision.
12) On 06/29/2017 I actually received an email from NYC with the official Decision & Order stating that the summons was dismissed.
All told, the process took less than 2 weeks, Larry always emailed me without me having to nudge him. He was quick and informative and his defense strategy was simple yet elegant and impressive…. it was also effective. Thank you, Larry.
Larry and his Team are Awesome!
This is how Larry and his team are awesome in a nutshell: A long time ago, in a city far, far too great, the Evil Empire struck me with a Failure to Display Muni Meter Receipt.