Martin Luther King, Jr.’s birthday is a legal parking holiday in NYC
Not a major legal parking holiday.
- Alternate side parking rules are suspended, but you are required to feed the meters and obey all parking signs.
- Remember, when you wake up you don’t have to move your car. But, when you drive away, you have to obey all parking signs and pay the muni-meters.
Lawyer with 40-years experience who is committed to helping you beat your NYC parking tickets
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- What Happens if I Park in Front of an Illegal Driveway in NYC? - December 24, 2018
- 7 NYC Parking Ticket Mistakes to Avoid and Save Money - December 10, 2018
- Should NYC Car Sharing Cars Share On-Street Parking Spaces? - July 30, 2018