Martin Luther King, Jr.’s birthday is a legal parking holiday in NYC
Not a major legal parking holiday.
- Alternate side parking rules are suspended, but you are required to feed the meters and obey all parking signs.
- Remember, when you wake up you don’t have to move your car. But, when you drive away, you have to obey all parking signs and pay the muni-meters.
Lawyer with 40-years experience who is committed to helping you beat your NYC parking tickets
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- The Redesigned Truck Loading Only Sign Can Ambush your Car - April 22, 2019
- Alex Baldwin was Guilty of NYC Parking Space Rage - April 8, 2019
- ALERT: Bus Lane Cameras Pilot Program Cruising for Violators - March 27, 2019