New Year’s Day is a parking holiday in New York City
New Year’s Day is a major legal parking holiday. On major legal parking holidays, the Evil Empire allows us to:
- Ignore muni-meters (you don’t have to feed ’em)
- Ignore parking signs (except those parking signs where the parking rule is in effect all days, all times, or anytime)
- Ignore street cleaning rules
Enjoy this special time with friends and family, while parking with peace of mind.
Happy New Years!
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- What Happens if I Park in Front of an Illegal Driveway in NYC? - December 24, 2018
- 7 NYC Parking Ticket Mistakes to Avoid and Save Money - December 10, 2018
- Should NYC Car Sharing Cars Share On-Street Parking Spaces? - July 30, 2018