New Year’s Day is a parking holiday in New York City
New Year’s Day is a major legal parking holiday. On major legal parking holidays, the Evil Empire allows us to:
- Ignore muni-meters (you don’t have to feed ’em)
- Ignore parking signs (except those parking signs where the parking rule is in effect all days, all times, or anytime)
- Ignore street cleaning rules
Enjoy this special time with friends and family, while parking with peace of mind.
Happy New Years!
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- The Redesigned Truck Loading Only Sign Can Ambush your Car - April 22, 2019
- Alex Baldwin was Guilty of NYC Parking Space Rage - April 8, 2019
- ALERT: Bus Lane Cameras Pilot Program Cruising for Violators - March 27, 2019