New Year’s Day is a parking holiday in New York City
New Year’s Day is a major legal parking holiday. On major legal parking holidays, the Evil Empire allows us to:
- Ignore muni-meters (you don’t have to feed ’em)
- Ignore parking signs (except those parking signs where the parking rule is in effect all days, all times, or anytime)
- Ignore street cleaning rules
Enjoy this special time with friends and family, while parking with peace of mind.
Happy New Years!
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- 3 Valuable NYC Parking Ticket Tips - March 4, 2019
- Bus Stop Parking Ticket Challenge - February 18, 2019
- Client Success: I Beat a Taxi Stand Parking Ticket NYC - January 28, 2019