5 NYC parking ticket cases that will save you money
There is some wonderful information contained in these five NYC parking ticket cases. You’ll be amazed at the Appeal Court rulings that the Evil Empire essentially ignores in deciding parking ticket cases.
The five cases are:
- Matter of Ryder Truck Rental, Inc.
- Matter of Wheels, Inc.
- Young v. The Evil Empire
- Crichlow v. The Evil Empire
- Matter of Nestle Waters N. America
- What does the term, “substantial credible evidence” mean in a parking ticket hearing?
- What if, plate type is misdescribed?
- What are the 5 mandatory required elements?
- Does a parking ticket automatically establish your guilt?
I urge you to read these cases. They will provide you with a strong foundation of knowledge about how to fight NYC parking tickets and win.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Time for Another 5-Question Parking Ticket Quickie Quiz - November 13, 2017
- Gotten a Bogus NYC Parking Ticket Lately? Read This - November 8, 2017
- 5 Parking Ticket Wishes the Evil Empire ShouldFulfill - October 23, 2017