Carnac the Magnificent, the NYC driving public needs your help
I was a big fan of Johnny Carson’s late night T.V. show, “The Tonight Show.” I loved the characters Johnny invented. One such character was Carnac the Magnificent.
“…a mentalist played by Carson who would claim to be able to answer questions sealed in envelopes without ever seeing the question. The answers, of course, would never be straight answers and would instead be puns.”
I was wondering how Carnac would fare if the envelope contained unseen questions from the wacky world of NYC parking tickets? O.K., pretend the following unseen questions are contained in Carnac’s envelope; can you (Carnac) answer the questions? Let’s see if you’re proclaimed Carnac the Magnificent of NYC parking tickets.
- What is a defense to a NO parking ticket?
- Bob, Carol, Ted & Alice?
- Where does an NYC bus stop end?
- How many NYC parking signs on a city block?
- Name an illegal parking ticket which is still being issued by the parking ticket warriors?
- What is the unfairest NYC parking ticket you ever received?
- Were can you park between sunrise and sunset, where you can’t park at night?
- How long is the average NYC bus?
- How long can a commercial vehicle park overnight?
- What NYC parking rule makes the least sense to you?
Please share your magical answers to the unseen questions in Carnac’s envelope in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- 7 NYC Parking Ticket Mistakes to Avoid and Save Money - December 10, 2018
- Should NYC Car Sharing Cars Share On-Street Parking Spaces? - July 30, 2018
- A Common, Costly NYC Parking Ticket Mistake to Avoid - July 16, 2018