Do you know the next legal parking holidays in October in NYC?
We love legal parking holidays because they give us a respite from the recurring grind of moving our chariot for street cleaning.
The next legal parking holidays when ASP parking rules are suspended are:
- Shemini Atzereth falls on October 16, 2014 (Thursday)
- Simchas Torah falls on October 17, 2014 (Friday)
Alternate Side Parking Rules are suspended on October 16, 17 2014.
Pay the “heads-up” forward by tweeting…
I always check the ASP Rules Suspension Calendar every day because there are going to be occasions when you and I don’t know street cleaning is suspended for a legal parking holiday. Further, we may remember that Labor Day is a major legal parking holiday and a lot of rewards are bestowed on the driving public.
It only takes a minute, but finding a parking holiday will start your day with a smile.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Should NYC Car Sharing Cars Share On-Street Parking Spaces? - July 30, 2018
- A Common, Costly NYC Parking Ticket Mistake to Avoid - July 16, 2018
- Should NYC Employees be Permitted to Violate Parking Rules? - July 9, 2018