Parking rules test
A parking rules test is the best way to learn the rules that regulate NYC curbs. I loved open book tests in high school. Here’s our first open website test. Test your knowledge of the NYC parking rules of engagement. All the answers can be found on the website.
The first person to answer 5 out of 10 NY parking ticket questions correctly will win a $25 gift certificate from Amazon.com. Ready….begin.
1. Is there any way to beat an NYC parking ticket for double parking? Yes or No
2. If you park 20 feet away from a fire hydrant, are you in violation of NYC Parking Violation Code 40, Fire Hydrant? Yes or No
3. Will the NYC Parking Ticket Bureau ever offer to cut your fine in exchange for pleading guilty to a parking violation? Yes or No
4. You can never fight and win a New York City parking ticket for standing. True or False
5. Alternate side street cleaning rules are never suspended. True or false
6. The Stipulated Fine Program is for commercial vehicles that complete deliveries in 30 minutes or less. True or False?
7. You don’t have to be a member of the NYC Fleet Program to qualify for either the Stipulated Fine Program or Commercial Abatement Program. True or False
8. It’s always a good idea to check your parking ticket for defects on the face of the ticket. If there are defects, you win. True or False
9. There is a pilot program in Greenwich Village employing “smart parking meters” that raise the parking rates from $1 to $2 during peak traffic hours. True or False
10. Parking in NYC is free. True or False
Pencils down. Please turn in your papers. The winner will be notified by email next Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Please post your answers in the comment section to this article. Good luck![You’ll find Larry’s answers to these questions by clicking this link]
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- The Redesigned Truck Loading Only Sign Can Ambush your Car - April 22, 2019
- Alex Baldwin was Guilty of NYC Parking Space Rage - April 8, 2019
- ALERT: Bus Lane Cameras Pilot Program Cruising for Violators - March 27, 2019