An NYC parking ticket test with twenty questions. Ready to begin?
How much will you have to pay for NYC parking ticket fines?
This is an open website test. We are going to focus on fire hydrant and bus stop violations, along with the 3 Nos. Is your #2 pencil sharpened? NYC drivers are you ready to rock and roll? Begin.
1. You are prohibited from parking within ___ feet of an NYC fire hydrant. A.5 B.10 C.15 D.16
2. You can always stop, stand, or park next to a fire hydrant, if you have a licensed driver sitting behind the wheel, ready to move your vehicle upon request to do so. True or False?
3. You can obtain an online fine reduction for a fire hydrant parking ticket. True or False?
4. The fine for a fire hydrant violation is $______. A.$65 B.$95 C.$115 D.Depends upon the location of the fire hydrant
5. You can park next to a fire hydrant if it is broken. True or False?
6. A bus stop ends 50 feet from the bus stop sign. True or False?
7. A bus stop never ends. True or False?
8. A bus stop ends at the next parking sign in the direction of the arrow(s) on the bus stop sign; or if no parking sign, the end of the block. True or False?
10. You can stop temporarily to expeditiously discharge a passenger and a suitcase in a bus stop zone. True or False?
11. “Temporarily” is 3 hours and 25 minutes. True or False?
12. A bus stop violation is a no standing violation. True or False?
13. A bus stop parking ticket will cost you $115 and can be reduced upon application to $90, in exchange for a guilty plea
14. There is a yellow painted curb to indicate the length of a bus stop zone. True or False?
15. You can be issued multiple parking tickets for a bus stop violation as long as they are issued more than one (1) hour apart. True or False?
16. You can stop temporarily to drop off or pick up a passenger in a No Standing zone. True or False?
17. You cannot stop temporarily to drop off luggage in a no parking zone. True or False?
18. You can never stop to drop off or pick up a passenger in a no stopping zone. True or False?
19. You can stop temporarily in a no standing zone to help your 100-year-old Mother with her groceries. True or False?
20. If a required element is omitted, misdescribed, or illegible on your parking ticket, you win upon application. True or False?
So, how did you do? Did you answer every question correctly? Check back on Wednesday for a new post with all the answers. Good luck. Park safely.
Here are the answers. How’d you do?