My weekly session with my NYC parking ticket therapist goes something like this:
- Hello Doctor
- Hello Larry
- Doc, I’m still having parking ticket nightmares
- I’m being chased by a box with legs, yelling I shouldn’t block the box
- I wake up in a cold sweat worried about the 65 NYC parking tickets my trucks receive every month making deliveries in NYC. $6000 worth of fines each month kills my margins. What can I do?
- I’m going to administer a Rorschach Test to help me diagnose your issue. I’m going to show you some images. I want you to tell me what pops into your head. Lets begin
An NYC parking ticket Rorschach Test
I am inviting you to look at each image and jot down your immediate reaction. Kindly post your reactions as a comment to this blog article. C’mon, let’s have some fun reading each of our reactions to the following images:
I’ll go first. Here are my responses:
- This is how an NYC parking meter looks the minute I turn my back and walk away
- I am trapped in the box by the Holland Tunnel during rush hour and can’t escape
- 7:57 a.m. prior to the parking rule change at 8:00 a.m.
- The impact of two $115 NYC parking tickets
- Keep driving
It’s your turn. Let’s have an NYC parking ticket conversation. Please comment and Post your reactions to the images. Your insights will help us all.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Should NYC Car Sharing Cars Share On-Street Parking Spaces? - July 30, 2018
- A Common, Costly NYC Parking Ticket Mistake to Avoid - July 16, 2018
- Should NYC Employees be Permitted to Violate Parking Rules? - July 9, 2018