Last Updated on July 8, 2017 by Lawrence Berezin
My weekly session with my NYC parking ticket therapist goes something like this:
- Hello Doctor
- Hello Larry
- Doc, I’m still having parking ticket nightmares
- I’m being chased by a box with legs, yelling I shouldn’t block the box
- I wake up in a cold sweat worried about the 65 NYC parking tickets my trucks receive every month making deliveries in NYC. $6000 worth of fines each month kills my margins. What can I do?
- I’m going to administer a Rorschach Test to help me diagnose your issue. I’m going to show you some images. I want you to tell me what pops into your head. Lets begin
An NYC parking ticket Rorschach Test
I am inviting you to look at each image and jot down your immediate reaction. Kindly post your reactions as a comment to this blog article. C’mon, let’s have some fun reading each of our reactions to the following images:
I’ll go first. Here are my responses:
- This is how an NYC parking meter looks the minute I turn my back and walk away
- I am trapped in the box by the Holland Tunnel during rush hour and can’t escape
- 7:57 a.m. prior to the parking rule change at 8:00 a.m.
- The impact of two $115 NYC parking tickets
- Keep driving
It’s your turn. Let’s have an NYC parking ticket conversation. Please comment and Post your reactions to the images. Your insights will help us all.