3 ways to search for answers to your New York Parking Ticket questions
In our last blog post, we discussed how visitors found their way to the New York Parking Ticket Website. Generally, our wonderful friends entered search terms (a series of keywords) in their browsers. For example:
- Is parking free on Sundays in NYC?
- What does yellow paint on a curb signify in NYC?
- Fire hydrant rules ticket
After clicking the ”enter” key on their computers, Google and other search engines were kind enough to share a link to our website that matched their search query (Thanks, Google).
But, what happens next? Once our visitors have safely landed on our website, how do they search for answers to their NYC parking ticket questions? Simple…
There are 3 sure-fired ways to find answers to your parking ticket questions
- Enter your search term in our custom search browser located in the sidebar
- Select a general category in our “Find related posts” custom browser located in the sidebar
- Check out the links to our ”Popular Posts” located in the sidebar
I promise you the information you’re searching for is only a “click” away.
Infographic: How to search the New York Parking Ticket Website
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Should NYC Car Sharing Cars Share On-Street Parking Spaces? - July 30, 2018
- A Common, Costly NYC Parking Ticket Mistake to Avoid - July 16, 2018
- Should NYC Employees be Permitted to Violate Parking Rules? - July 9, 2018