Parking ticket answers readers are searching for
One of the wonderful features of a WordPress website is the ability to add plugins (Jetpack) (Clicky) (Google Analytics) that reveal the search terms readers enter in their browsers to find the information they need. These keyword phrases (search terms) give me insights into the information our visitors are looking for answers to their parking ticket questions.
Parking Ticket Land Search terms
Keyword phrases tell a story
Here are some of the insights gained from keyword phrases:
- Find my New York parking tickets– This reader wants to know how to find his parking ticket online. Here’s a link to the Evil Empire’s website
- Holiday street parking in NYC– This reader wants to know about the rules for parking his chariot on holidays. Here’s one of many answers we offer
- Unmarked ramp parking violations– This reader wants to learn about parking in front of a pedestrian ramp. Here’s a short (FAQ) answer to her question
- Can I reduce a parking fine? –This reader will get depressed when he finds out the parking ticket fine reduction programs ended a couple of years ago.
And so on, and so on, until all the knowledge our readers are searching for can be found on our website.
I love the simplicity of it all. When I have a question, I “Google it,” or “Bing it,” or “Safari it.” Our mission at New York Parking Ticket is to make sure the parking ticket information highway leads to our website.
“Knowledge is Power.”
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- 5-Question Parking Ticket, Open Website, Quickie Quiz - March 19, 2018
- Do Not Fight Sidewalk Parking Tickets Until you Read This - March 13, 2018
- Parking Rules You Ought to Know That Will Save You Dough - March 5, 2018