Last Updated on September 24, 2021 by Lawrence Berezin
3 ways to search for answers to your New York Parking Ticket questions
In our last blog post, we discussed how visitors found their way to the New York Parking Ticket Website. Generally, our wonderful friends entered search terms (a series of keywords) in their browsers. For example:
- Is parking free on Sundays in NYC?
- What does yellow paint on a curb signify in NYC?
- Fire hydrant rules ticket
- NYS asp rules
- Truck Loading Only nyc
After clicking the ”enter” key on their computers, they will land on a Google “SERP.” Here’s what the Google Seach Engine Results Page looks like for the search term, “Truck Loading Only nyc.”
They will click on the link for our blog post, “The Redesigned Truck Loading Only Sign…” Or, “How to Understand an NYC Parking Sign.
Here’s what our webpage looks like.
However, suppose they can’t find the answers they were searching for?
There are 3 sure-fired ways to find answers to your parking ticket questions
- Enter your search term in our custom search browser, “Search by Keyword,”located in the sidebar
- Or, look below the blog post and select a general category link or tag
- Thirdly, Check out if one of the five, “Trending Posts” in the sidebar, match your search
Do you know what to do if someone blocks your driveway? Or, what if you get a parking ticket for blocking a driveway. Do you know the best defense?
If the answers are no, and no, Larry’s driveway guide is for you. Just click on the pretty button below.